Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, May 30, 2011

Big Knitting for Cushion Stack

The knitting from my big needles reminds me of  shearing time on our family farm away back when!  I enjoyed seeing the freshly shorn fleece falling away from  the sheep as it was shorn.  The fleece formed a soft mass of wool on the floor, ready to picked up and thrown onto the wool table.

My big stitch knitting form soft tops for these handade cushions a't 'fibrefascination' studio.

All buttoned up with a ribbon and and labelled with a label from my printer. 

1 comment:

  1. I have put a commnet here because I knowhow it feels when a blog with great effort is not commented on.And seeing the image of the Sewing machine brought memories to me of my mother her machine.My mother is still alive and with me but the Singer Machine suffered from lack of use.The Singer machine was very nice looking with great pedals and had four nice drawers with locks and there was a nice light bulb at the back to allow for seeing the needle.Bravo for the Internet.

    ReplyDelete