Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Milo biscuits for the Biscuit Tin


/

I was enjoying looking at some great blogs and found this easy recipe with ingredients most of us have in our  pantry.  So, I got too and made them.  They were quick to make and weren't in the oven too long before they were cooked.   Great to have some homemade cookies in the tin for the weekend.
http://vintagehouseholdtas.blogspot.com/
This is the blog that inspired me to do some home baking!
Take a look, it is lovely.  Great photos too!

Posted by PicasaThe recipe for these can  found by clicking the link below this posting.
Wherever you are and wherever you may travel, I hope your weekend is a good one!
Cheers to you all.

milo biscuit recipe

2 comments:

  1. They're quick and easy to make and judging by how quickly they disappeared I'll be making them again!

    ReplyDelete