Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Extreme Knitting

Time to do some knitting, but not your average knitting. 
This is one of my large wooden knitting needles along with an average
size needle one would use for normal use.
There is a big difference in size.




This work in progress on large wooden knitting needles is a different way of knitting!
Those needles are big! I used three strands of wool which has produced a soft garter stitched piece.

Here is a fascinating  link to have a look at.  extreme knitting
Some amazing knitting here!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This looks very interesting Joan - you're giving me the urge to do some knitting too and especially as the weather has turned particularly nasty up our way!

    ....... but I've just got so many other things 'on the go' that I should be finishing!!
    I'm off to check out the link you mentioned - thank you.
    Shane

    ReplyDelete