Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Spring has finally arrived!



It has been a long winter and not an easy year so far. I think it is appropriate to have a fresh new look for my blog. The same old same old gets a little tiring after a while, so today I went to work and now have a 'new look' blog. I love the 'Margaret Merrill' photo taken in my garden. I took this photo last summer. It is truly a beautiful rose, one of my favourites. I look forward to another season in which Margaret will show all of her downright beauty to all who 'take time to smell the roses.' I hope that you too, like the new look as we usher in Spring here in New Zealand. Here's hoping it is a good one after the tough times that many of us have been and still are enduring.
Cheers, Joan.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment