Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Crochet Cotton Colour



I have been collecting crochet cottons as I have found them and now have a stack of fabulous colour.
Some of them are very vivid.
Below is a little bit of crazy quilting I have been trying my hand at. The bright yellow stitching is a cotton from my collection above.
It IS very bright. Sometimes we need extra colour to brighten up our lives. I think so anyway.






Next week I will be having surgery in Dunedin. This has been necessary for a long time. I may be fairly quiet on the blogging front for a while. I hope to do one more posting before my operation and then  I will be resting up for a bit.
Until the next post,
Joan.

2 comments:

  1. very nice pics bro...please inform me about your updates...thank u very much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so nice things in your blog and in your spirit (I don't know if this sentence is correct like this, but I'm happy to look in your blog)

    Joyeux Noël
    Grit

    ReplyDelete