Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Two Crocheted Sculptures on my Windowsill.



I am forever fascinated by sculpted vessels often seen on other blogs etc.
So I decided I would give it a go and loved it.
A large crochet hook and cream wool for the vessel on the left and mixed shades of wool
for the one on the right.  Away I went, shaping as I went until I came up with these two individaul
creations.  Painted with acrylic paints, embellished with beads and they became more like I imagined they would be.  The paint stiffened the wool.  Blue coated wire enhances the smaller one.

A great little project to nurture your creativity.
Will you try it?
Let me know.

Do what you can with what you have, where you are.

~ Theodore Roosevelt ~



Bye for now
J
oan
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment