Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Lace Wrap!


So Sew Simple!



Some stretchy, soft lacey fabric wrapped around two glasses and secured with stitches gives a very effective look of etched glass. 

 Two little scented candles have been burning for hours and scenting our dining room with a very pleasant scent.

 


Simply effective and a lot of fun.
The candles sit on a little woven mat recently completed by moi.

A soft glow from the candles helps to warm the atmosphere whenthe weather outside has turned rather nasty.

This is very simple and just lovely.  A homely touch.
You may like to try it.
I hope so.

Joan

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea, and so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for visiting my space and I value your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I am trying to do it now!
    Lately I'm such a huge fan of candles!!!!

    Great blog!!


    If you can check out http://ladolcemoda7.blogspot.com.ar/

    :)

    ReplyDelete