Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My style of Peonie - take a look!


I made one or two of these peonies recently. I delighted in how each petal turned out. A little bit of melting and each layer of petals formed a rather delightful flower. It can be worn as a brooch or clipped onto a bag, or whatever takes your fancy.
I plan to have this one listed in my etsy shop 'fibrefun,'  soon. I find the listing procedure looms rather large in my mind. I haven't listed often enough to be familiar with the process. I just need to do more of it. Anyway this is 'my style of peonie.'     You  can see it in my etsy shopPosted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Looks close to real - really lovely. You are so clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I absolutely love this peony! ... It takes close examination to acually realize that it is made by yourself!
    It is delicate and beautifully coloured. I have trouble growing them, not to mention creating something like that!
    Very best wishes,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's totally gorgeous!!! They should sell well!!

    ReplyDelete